- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Can You Watch This Epically Horrible Rendition Of ‘I’m A Bielemer’ By Some Arkansas Bros Without Laughing?
This video is from last year, but it was just unearthed by Kegs ‘N Eggs and needs to be seen by as many people as possible.
A couple of Arkansas Razorbacks fans (heretofore known as “the bros”) put together a tribute song to new UA head coach Bret Bielema. They used the tune of The Monkees “I’m A Believer.” See where we’re going here?
If you can make it through the entire thing without laughing, you’re heartless. The bro providing the “tune” in the background, is worth the price of admission alone.
Do DO DO DO.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts