- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Can You Watch This Epically Horrible Rendition Of ‘I’m A Bielemer’ By Some Arkansas Bros Without Laughing?
This video is from last year, but it was just unearthed by Kegs ‘N Eggs and needs to be seen by as many people as possible.
A couple of Arkansas Razorbacks fans (heretofore known as “the bros”) put together a tribute song to new UA head coach Bret Bielema. They used the tune of The Monkees “I’m A Believer.” See where we’re going here?
If you can make it through the entire thing without laughing, you’re heartless. The bro providing the “tune” in the background, is worth the price of admission alone.
Do DO DO DO.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts