- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Can You Watch This Epically Horrible Rendition Of ‘I’m A Bielemer’ By Some Arkansas Bros Without Laughing?
This video is from last year, but it was just unearthed by Kegs ‘N Eggs and needs to be seen by as many people as possible.
A couple of Arkansas Razorbacks fans (heretofore known as “the bros”) put together a tribute song to new UA head coach Bret Bielema. They used the tune of The Monkees “I’m A Believer.” See where we’re going here?
If you can make it through the entire thing without laughing, you’re heartless. The bro providing the “tune” in the background, is worth the price of admission alone.
Do DO DO DO.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'