- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s A Bunch Of ‘Bro Cat’ Videos And GIFs On The Web Today, So Here’s A Cat Intercepting Matthew Stafford
Today has been kind of a bummer for news, what with most stories revolving around football players bullying each other, TV personalities bashing each other, or basketball players ignoring each other. It’s Friday — we should be celebrating. So here’s a video of a cat intercepting Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (note: the cat is named “Bridget,” so it’s really a “bra” cat, if anything, but still):
I’m a dog person, so normally I say, Fuck cats. But this cat is pretty cool.
Here are some other GIFs of cats being bros, from a popular reddit thread today titled “Bro cat.”
That should do it. Happy Friday!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts