- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s A Bunch Of ‘Bro Cat’ Videos And GIFs On The Web Today, So Here’s A Cat Intercepting Matthew Stafford
Today has been kind of a bummer for news, what with most stories revolving around football players bullying each other, TV personalities bashing each other, or basketball players ignoring each other. It’s Friday — we should be celebrating. So here’s a video of a cat intercepting Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (note: the cat is named “Bridget,” so it’s really a “bra” cat, if anything, but still):
I’m a dog person, so normally I say, Fuck cats. But this cat is pretty cool.
Here are some other GIFs of cats being bros, from a popular reddit thread today titled “Bro cat.”
That should do it. Happy Friday!
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy