- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
There’s A Bunch Of ‘Bro Cat’ Videos And GIFs On The Web Today, So Here’s A Cat Intercepting Matthew Stafford
Today has been kind of a bummer for news, what with most stories revolving around football players bullying each other, TV personalities bashing each other, or basketball players ignoring each other. It’s Friday — we should be celebrating. So here’s a video of a cat intercepting Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (note: the cat is named “Bridget,” so it’s really a “bra” cat, if anything, but still):
I’m a dog person, so normally I say, Fuck cats. But this cat is pretty cool.
Here are some other GIFs of cats being bros, from a popular reddit thread today titled “Bro cat.”
That should do it. Happy Friday!
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason