- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is What You Need To Do If You Want A Shot At Fighting Ronda Rousey
If you don’t like seeing people beat the hell out of each other, this highlight video probably isn’t for you. If you’re cool with that concept, it’s imperative that you watch this three-round war between Cat Zingano and Miesha Tate from last night’s Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. Knees to the face are most definitely included.
Tate came out firing to start the match, but Zingano was absolutely brutal in the third round, battering Tate into a TKO and getting the chance to fight bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey next. And while we wouldn’t want to step into the ring with Zingano after seeing this bout, remember that this is what Rousey is capable of (warning: GRAPHIC AS HELL).
If you think you’ve got the chops to take on Rousey, first understand what Zingano had to do just to get there:
- Filed Under:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier