- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is What You Need To Do If You Want A Shot At Fighting Ronda Rousey
If you don’t like seeing people beat the hell out of each other, this highlight video probably isn’t for you. If you’re cool with that concept, it’s imperative that you watch this three-round war between Cat Zingano and Miesha Tate from last night’s Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. Knees to the face are most definitely included.
Tate came out firing to start the match, but Zingano was absolutely brutal in the third round, battering Tate into a TKO and getting the chance to fight bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey next. And while we wouldn’t want to step into the ring with Zingano after seeing this bout, remember that this is what Rousey is capable of (warning: GRAPHIC AS HELL).
If you think you’ve got the chops to take on Rousey, first understand what Zingano had to do just to get there:
- Filed Under:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!