- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is What You Need To Do If You Want A Shot At Fighting Ronda Rousey
If you don’t like seeing people beat the hell out of each other, this highlight video probably isn’t for you. If you’re cool with that concept, it’s imperative that you watch this three-round war between Cat Zingano and Miesha Tate from last night’s Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. Knees to the face are most definitely included.
Tate came out firing to start the match, but Zingano was absolutely brutal in the third round, battering Tate into a TKO and getting the chance to fight bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey next. And while we wouldn’t want to step into the ring with Zingano after seeing this bout, remember that this is what Rousey is capable of (warning: GRAPHIC AS HELL).
If you think you’ve got the chops to take on Rousey, first understand what Zingano had to do just to get there:
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story