- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Is What You Need To Do If You Want A Shot At Fighting Ronda Rousey
If you don’t like seeing people beat the hell out of each other, this highlight video probably isn’t for you. If you’re cool with that concept, it’s imperative that you watch this three-round war between Cat Zingano and Miesha Tate from last night’s Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. Knees to the face are most definitely included.
Tate came out firing to start the match, but Zingano was absolutely brutal in the third round, battering Tate into a TKO and getting the chance to fight bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey next. And while we wouldn’t want to step into the ring with Zingano after seeing this bout, remember that this is what Rousey is capable of (warning: GRAPHIC AS HELL).
If you think you’ve got the chops to take on Rousey, first understand what Zingano had to do just to get there:
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row