- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is What You Need To Do If You Want A Shot At Fighting Ronda Rousey
If you don’t like seeing people beat the hell out of each other, this highlight video probably isn’t for you. If you’re cool with that concept, it’s imperative that you watch this three-round war between Cat Zingano and Miesha Tate from last night’s Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. Knees to the face are most definitely included.
Tate came out firing to start the match, but Zingano was absolutely brutal in the third round, battering Tate into a TKO and getting the chance to fight bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey next. And while we wouldn’t want to step into the ring with Zingano after seeing this bout, remember that this is what Rousey is capable of (warning: GRAPHIC AS HELL).
If you think you’ve got the chops to take on Rousey, first understand what Zingano had to do just to get there:
- Filed Under:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'