- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This SportsCenter Commercial With Scott Van Pelt In A Fat Suit, Featuring C.C. Sabathia, Is Predictably Awesome
There’s not much to say here, just legendary sports uniform (New York Yankees Pinstripes) + excellent, beefy pitcher (C.C. Sabathia) + fantastic SportsCenter anchor (Scott Van Pelt) + fantastic SportsCenter commercial template = predictable awesomeness. Watch, enjoy, etc.
It’s funny, because Sabathia is fat and looks skinny, and Van Pelt is skinny and looks fat! Also, fashion stinks! SportsCenter may be decreasing in quality, but it’s commercials will never cease to define our national culture.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts