- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This SportsCenter Commercial With Scott Van Pelt In A Fat Suit, Featuring C.C. Sabathia, Is Predictably Awesome
There’s not much to say here, just legendary sports uniform (New York Yankees Pinstripes) + excellent, beefy pitcher (C.C. Sabathia) + fantastic SportsCenter anchor (Scott Van Pelt) + fantastic SportsCenter commercial template = predictable awesomeness. Watch, enjoy, etc.
It’s funny, because Sabathia is fat and looks skinny, and Van Pelt is skinny and looks fat! Also, fashion stinks! SportsCenter may be decreasing in quality, but it’s commercials will never cease to define our national culture.
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov