- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This SportsCenter Commercial With Scott Van Pelt In A Fat Suit, Featuring C.C. Sabathia, Is Predictably Awesome
There’s not much to say here, just legendary sports uniform (New York Yankees Pinstripes) + excellent, beefy pitcher (C.C. Sabathia) + fantastic SportsCenter anchor (Scott Van Pelt) + fantastic SportsCenter commercial template = predictable awesomeness. Watch, enjoy, etc.
It’s funny, because Sabathia is fat and looks skinny, and Van Pelt is skinny and looks fat! Also, fashion stinks! SportsCenter may be decreasing in quality, but it’s commercials will never cease to define our national culture.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts