- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Cedric Benson Is A Horrible Rapper
Running back free-agent-to-be Cedric Benson apparently had a wild time at SXSW last week. In between allegedly calling a woman a “bitch” and getting into fights, he also grabbed the mic in order to “rock it,” as some might say. But Benson did nothing of the sort. He “freestyled” a few bars, and by freestyled I mean he said a lot of bad words and “rhymed” them with other bad words. He must have been wasted in this video. Don’t quit your day job, Cedric.
Cedric apparently learned to rap from the school of Mad Libs, with each blank space being filled in by the word “fuck.” [NSFW]
Meanwhile, the Bengals signed running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis a few days ago, and it looks like Benson will be looking for a new home in 2012-13. We suggest New Orleans, if only because that’s the home of bad rappers (Curren$y excluded).
- Filed Under:
- Cedric Benson
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?