- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cedric Benson Is A Horrible Rapper
Running back free-agent-to-be Cedric Benson apparently had a wild time at SXSW last week. In between allegedly calling a woman a “bitch” and getting into fights, he also grabbed the mic in order to “rock it,” as some might say. But Benson did nothing of the sort. He “freestyled” a few bars, and by freestyled I mean he said a lot of bad words and “rhymed” them with other bad words. He must have been wasted in this video. Don’t quit your day job, Cedric.
Cedric apparently learned to rap from the school of Mad Libs, with each blank space being filled in by the word “fuck.” [NSFW]
Meanwhile, the Bengals signed running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis a few days ago, and it looks like Benson will be looking for a new home in 2012-13. We suggest New Orleans, if only because that’s the home of bad rappers (Curren$y excluded).
- Filed Under:
- Cedric Benson
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?