- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Cedric Benson Is A Horrible Rapper
Running back free-agent-to-be Cedric Benson apparently had a wild time at SXSW last week. In between allegedly calling a woman a “bitch” and getting into fights, he also grabbed the mic in order to “rock it,” as some might say. But Benson did nothing of the sort. He “freestyled” a few bars, and by freestyled I mean he said a lot of bad words and “rhymed” them with other bad words. He must have been wasted in this video. Don’t quit your day job, Cedric.
Cedric apparently learned to rap from the school of Mad Libs, with each blank space being filled in by the word “fuck.” [NSFW]
Meanwhile, the Bengals signed running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis a few days ago, and it looks like Benson will be looking for a new home in 2012-13. We suggest New Orleans, if only because that’s the home of bad rappers (Curren$y excluded).
- Filed Under:
- Cedric Benson
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce