- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
One minute he’s behind bars, and the next he’s cracking smiles with Good Morning America host Robin Roberts. Chad Johnson went on GMA with his attorney this morning to discuss jail time, the actions that got him sent there and his future in football — if any.
Johnson appeared contrite, which is something you would expect of someone who had to sit in jail for a week, unable to escape a visit from Terrell Owens. A few small cracks aside, Johnson was uncharacteristically sedate and apologetic — though he did find time to pitch himself as an available wide receiver to any team that needs one.
Check it out:
Interesting to note: Johnson’s reveal that he slapped his attorney on the ass three times that day — but only the one, noticed slap got him in trouble.
- Filed Under:
- Chad Johnson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts