- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
One minute he’s behind bars, and the next he’s cracking smiles with Good Morning America host Robin Roberts. Chad Johnson went on GMA with his attorney this morning to discuss jail time, the actions that got him sent there and his future in football — if any.
Johnson appeared contrite, which is something you would expect of someone who had to sit in jail for a week, unable to escape a visit from Terrell Owens. A few small cracks aside, Johnson was uncharacteristically sedate and apologetic — though he did find time to pitch himself as an available wide receiver to any team that needs one.
Check it out:
Interesting to note: Johnson’s reveal that he slapped his attorney on the ass three times that day — but only the one, noticed slap got him in trouble.
- Filed Under:
- Chad Johnson
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead