- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
One minute he’s behind bars, and the next he’s cracking smiles with Good Morning America host Robin Roberts. Chad Johnson went on GMA with his attorney this morning to discuss jail time, the actions that got him sent there and his future in football — if any.
Johnson appeared contrite, which is something you would expect of someone who had to sit in jail for a week, unable to escape a visit from Terrell Owens. A few small cracks aside, Johnson was uncharacteristically sedate and apologetic — though he did find time to pitch himself as an available wide receiver to any team that needs one.
Check it out:
Interesting to note: Johnson’s reveal that he slapped his attorney on the ass three times that day — but only the one, noticed slap got him in trouble.
- Filed Under:
- Chad Johnson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts