- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
One minute he’s behind bars, and the next he’s cracking smiles with Good Morning America host Robin Roberts. Chad Johnson went on GMA with his attorney this morning to discuss jail time, the actions that got him sent there and his future in football — if any.
Johnson appeared contrite, which is something you would expect of someone who had to sit in jail for a week, unable to escape a visit from Terrell Owens. A few small cracks aside, Johnson was uncharacteristically sedate and apologetic — though he did find time to pitch himself as an available wide receiver to any team that needs one.
Check it out:
Interesting to note: Johnson’s reveal that he slapped his attorney on the ass three times that day — but only the one, noticed slap got him in trouble.
- Filed Under:
- Chad Johnson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts