- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
One minute he’s behind bars, and the next he’s cracking smiles with Good Morning America host Robin Roberts. Chad Johnson went on GMA with his attorney this morning to discuss jail time, the actions that got him sent there and his future in football — if any.
Johnson appeared contrite, which is something you would expect of someone who had to sit in jail for a week, unable to escape a visit from Terrell Owens. A few small cracks aside, Johnson was uncharacteristically sedate and apologetic — though he did find time to pitch himself as an available wide receiver to any team that needs one.
Check it out:
Interesting to note: Johnson’s reveal that he slapped his attorney on the ass three times that day — but only the one, noticed slap got him in trouble.
- Filed Under:
- Chad Johnson
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap