- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Charles Barkley Took His War Of Words With Shaq To New Heights Last Night
Charles Barkley was on “Conan” last night, which is filming in Dallas for the Final Four. Conan brought up Barkley’s co-worker Shaquille O’Neal, with whom Barkley has something of an trash talk — just last week, Shaq put Barkley on blast with a clever “You’re fat” joke on Twitter.
But Barkley doesn’t have Twitter, so he can’t respond via social media. Conan offered to fire back for him, but Barkley went ahead and did the deed himself, roasting Shaq with possibly the greatest burn these two have ever lobbed at each other.
I did always wonder how Shaq fit into those cars he sells.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather