- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Charles Barkley Took His War Of Words With Shaq To New Heights Last Night
Charles Barkley was on “Conan” last night, which is filming in Dallas for the Final Four. Conan brought up Barkley’s co-worker Shaquille O’Neal, with whom Barkley has something of an trash talk — just last week, Shaq put Barkley on blast with a clever “You’re fat” joke on Twitter.
But Barkley doesn’t have Twitter, so he can’t respond via social media. Conan offered to fire back for him, but Barkley went ahead and did the deed himself, roasting Shaq with possibly the greatest burn these two have ever lobbed at each other.
I did always wonder how Shaq fit into those cars he sells.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts