- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Charles Barkley Took His War Of Words With Shaq To New Heights Last Night
Charles Barkley was on “Conan” last night, which is filming in Dallas for the Final Four. Conan brought up Barkley’s co-worker Shaquille O’Neal, with whom Barkley has something of an trash talk — just last week, Shaq put Barkley on blast with a clever “You’re fat” joke on Twitter.
But Barkley doesn’t have Twitter, so he can’t respond via social media. Conan offered to fire back for him, but Barkley went ahead and did the deed himself, roasting Shaq with possibly the greatest burn these two have ever lobbed at each other.
I did always wonder how Shaq fit into those cars he sells.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'