- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s Chris Berman Raving About Canadian Drugs And Smuggling Them Into The U.S. (Really)
Chris Berman announced last night’s Texans-Chargers Monday Night Football thriller, and people weren’t happy about that. Do a Twitter search for “Chris Berman” and you’ll see what I mean.
The more-reasoned reactions were like this:
WHY THE HELL IS THERE A GARBAGE TRUCK MAKING SO MUCH NOISE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AT THIS HOUR forget it, that's Chris Berman
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) September 10, 2013
And then there were ones like this. Lots of them:
Went to bed convinced Chris Berman is the worst PBP man ever. This AM I realize I was wrong. Berman is actually the worst human being ever.
— Brett Nicholson (@aggiebrett) September 10, 2013
You be the judge.
But more importantly, a redditor posted this behind-the-scenes clip of Berman years ago, where he professes his love for Canadian aspirin with codeine and explains how to sneak it into the U.S. You must watch it, if you haven’t seen it.
Chris Berman doing aspirin with codeine explains so much.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Berman
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?