- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Chris Berman Raving About Canadian Drugs And Smuggling Them Into The U.S. (Really)
Chris Berman announced last night’s Texans-Chargers Monday Night Football thriller, and people weren’t happy about that. Do a Twitter search for “Chris Berman” and you’ll see what I mean.
The more-reasoned reactions were like this:
WHY THE HELL IS THERE A GARBAGE TRUCK MAKING SO MUCH NOISE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AT THIS HOUR forget it, that's Chris Berman
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) September 10, 2013
And then there were ones like this. Lots of them:
Went to bed convinced Chris Berman is the worst PBP man ever. This AM I realize I was wrong. Berman is actually the worst human being ever.
— Brett Nicholson (@aggiebrett) September 10, 2013
You be the judge.
But more importantly, a redditor posted this behind-the-scenes clip of Berman years ago, where he professes his love for Canadian aspirin with codeine and explains how to sneak it into the U.S. You must watch it, if you haven’t seen it.
Chris Berman doing aspirin with codeine explains so much.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Berman
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'