- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Chris Berman Raving About Canadian Drugs And Smuggling Them Into The U.S. (Really)
Chris Berman announced last night’s Texans-Chargers Monday Night Football thriller, and people weren’t happy about that. Do a Twitter search for “Chris Berman” and you’ll see what I mean.
The more-reasoned reactions were like this:
WHY THE HELL IS THERE A GARBAGE TRUCK MAKING SO MUCH NOISE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AT THIS HOUR forget it, that's Chris Berman
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) September 10, 2013
And then there were ones like this. Lots of them:
Went to bed convinced Chris Berman is the worst PBP man ever. This AM I realize I was wrong. Berman is actually the worst human being ever.
— Brett Nicholson (@aggiebrett) September 10, 2013
You be the judge.
But more importantly, a redditor posted this behind-the-scenes clip of Berman years ago, where he professes his love for Canadian aspirin with codeine and explains how to sneak it into the U.S. You must watch it, if you haven’t seen it.
Chris Berman doing aspirin with codeine explains so much.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Berman
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World