- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cluesless MMA Ring Card Girl Holds Up Sign For Round 2 While Fighter Is Down And Not Moving
The ring card girl has two jobs: glide around the ring scantily clad, hold the round card sign over her head. If the fight is over, don’t hold up a round card. You know, because the fight is over. For instance: when a fighter is lying on the ground motionless and surrounded by trainers, the fight is probably over.
This ring card girl, well she didn’t quite notice the commotion. So she did her job with the sign, walking right by the motionless fighter until ring officials clued her in.
Yeah, that’s an “I don’t give a fu–” shoulder shrug right there.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story