- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cluesless MMA Ring Card Girl Holds Up Sign For Round 2 While Fighter Is Down And Not Moving
The ring card girl has two jobs: glide around the ring scantily clad, hold the round card sign over her head. If the fight is over, don’t hold up a round card. You know, because the fight is over. For instance: when a fighter is lying on the ground motionless and surrounded by trainers, the fight is probably over.
This ring card girl, well she didn’t quite notice the commotion. So she did her job with the sign, walking right by the motionless fighter until ring officials clued her in.
Yeah, that’s an “I don’t give a fu–” shoulder shrug right there.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts