- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Cluesless MMA Ring Card Girl Holds Up Sign For Round 2 While Fighter Is Down And Not Moving
The ring card girl has two jobs: glide around the ring scantily clad, hold the round card sign over her head. If the fight is over, don’t hold up a round card. You know, because the fight is over. For instance: when a fighter is lying on the ground motionless and surrounded by trainers, the fight is probably over.
This ring card girl, well she didn’t quite notice the commotion. So she did her job with the sign, walking right by the motionless fighter until ring officials clued her in.
Yeah, that’s an “I don’t give a fu–” shoulder shrug right there.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?