- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cluesless MMA Ring Card Girl Holds Up Sign For Round 2 While Fighter Is Down And Not Moving
The ring card girl has two jobs: glide around the ring scantily clad, hold the round card sign over her head. If the fight is over, don’t hold up a round card. You know, because the fight is over. For instance: when a fighter is lying on the ground motionless and surrounded by trainers, the fight is probably over.
This ring card girl, well she didn’t quite notice the commotion. So she did her job with the sign, walking right by the motionless fighter until ring officials clued her in.
Yeah, that’s an “I don’t give a fu–” shoulder shrug right there.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy