- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Cluesless MMA Ring Card Girl Holds Up Sign For Round 2 While Fighter Is Down And Not Moving
The ring card girl has two jobs: glide around the ring scantily clad, hold the round card sign over her head. If the fight is over, don’t hold up a round card. You know, because the fight is over. For instance: when a fighter is lying on the ground motionless and surrounded by trainers, the fight is probably over.
This ring card girl, well she didn’t quite notice the commotion. So she did her job with the sign, walking right by the motionless fighter until ring officials clued her in.
Yeah, that’s an “I don’t give a fu–” shoulder shrug right there.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On