- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
COACH FIGHT: Indianapolis High School Football Teams Brawl
Indianapolis high schools Fort Wayne South Side and Arsenal Tech don’t like each other very much. Throw in a late hit in front of a bench with Arsenal Tech leading 24-6, some angry middle aged coaches, and an intercity rivalry in a legitimately badass part of the country, and, well, this happens.
Officials called the game. Good idea.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?