- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
COACH FIGHT: Indianapolis High School Football Teams Brawl
Indianapolis high schools Fort Wayne South Side and Arsenal Tech don’t like each other very much. Throw in a late hit in front of a bench with Arsenal Tech leading 24-6, some angry middle aged coaches, and an intercity rivalry in a legitimately badass part of the country, and, well, this happens.
Officials called the game. Good idea.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'