- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
COACH FIGHT: Indianapolis High School Football Teams Brawl
Indianapolis high schools Fort Wayne South Side and Arsenal Tech don’t like each other very much. Throw in a late hit in front of a bench with Arsenal Tech leading 24-6, some angry middle aged coaches, and an intercity rivalry in a legitimately badass part of the country, and, well, this happens.
Officials called the game. Good idea.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce