- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Video Starring A Cardboard Brad Ausmus Is Such Great Dry Humor
This absurd video, created by San Diego Padres minor leaguer Cody Decker, makes absolutely no sense to us, but we cannot recommend it enough. WARNING: this is among the driest humor you will ever see. It is incredibly effective, though.
If Decker doesn’t make the Majors, he will be a star in a remake of The Office.
- Filed Under:
- san diego padres
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts