- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Does This 4-Year-Old Have Better Ball-Handling Skills Than You? Probably!
I’m not entirely sure how to assess just how good 4-year-old basketball prodigy Cody Jordan is. He’s definitely awesome, for being 4 years old, but I can guarantee you that I could beat him one-on-one. So, does that make him special? I guess so, but only ever so slightly.
Here’s video of Jordan breaking ankles of some other little kids, which isn’t really hard to do, except for when you yourself are a little kid. I mean, try it. I bet if you and I went and played street ball against a bunch of little kids, we could probably put a pretty impressive mix tape together. Then again, seeing as Jordan himself is a child, this is where I become torn.
What do you think? Is he any good?
Yeah, this kid has amazing ball-handling skills, but these strange, seemingly exploitative mixtape videos are pretty ridiculous and they need to stop. Then again, it’s only a matter of time before someone like Carter Blanchard comes knocking at your door.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?