- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Does This 4-Year-Old Have Better Ball-Handling Skills Than You? Probably!
I’m not entirely sure how to assess just how good 4-year-old basketball prodigy Cody Jordan is. He’s definitely awesome, for being 4 years old, but I can guarantee you that I could beat him one-on-one. So, does that make him special? I guess so, but only ever so slightly.
Here’s video of Jordan breaking ankles of some other little kids, which isn’t really hard to do, except for when you yourself are a little kid. I mean, try it. I bet if you and I went and played street ball against a bunch of little kids, we could probably put a pretty impressive mix tape together. Then again, seeing as Jordan himself is a child, this is where I become torn.
What do you think? Is he any good?
Yeah, this kid has amazing ball-handling skills, but these strange, seemingly exploitative mixtape videos are pretty ridiculous and they need to stop. Then again, it’s only a matter of time before someone like Carter Blanchard comes knocking at your door.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story