- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Two College Baseball Teams Made The Most Of A Rain Delay With This Impressive Dance-Off
Do Ole Miss and Southern Miss put as much time into batting practice as they do these synchronized dances and various iterations of the worm? We haven’t seen this much dancing on the diamond since, well, ever.
This has to bring a smile to your face. Their enthusiasm for looking foolish is infectious. Our favorite part has to be the You Got Served-type segment over the last few minutes, which looks more like an extended outtake from “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Whatever happened to that show? Ryan Stiles, where are you?
Anyway, here’s what a rain delay looks like in Mississippi.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story