- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Two College Baseball Teams Made The Most Of A Rain Delay With This Impressive Dance-Off
Do Ole Miss and Southern Miss put as much time into batting practice as they do these synchronized dances and various iterations of the worm? We haven’t seen this much dancing on the diamond since, well, ever.
This has to bring a smile to your face. Their enthusiasm for looking foolish is infectious. Our favorite part has to be the You Got Served-type segment over the last few minutes, which looks more like an extended outtake from “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Whatever happened to that show? Ryan Stiles, where are you?
Anyway, here’s what a rain delay looks like in Mississippi.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead