- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Two College Baseball Teams Made The Most Of A Rain Delay With This Impressive Dance-Off
Do Ole Miss and Southern Miss put as much time into batting practice as they do these synchronized dances and various iterations of the worm? We haven’t seen this much dancing on the diamond since, well, ever.
This has to bring a smile to your face. Their enthusiasm for looking foolish is infectious. Our favorite part has to be the You Got Served-type segment over the last few minutes, which looks more like an extended outtake from “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Whatever happened to that show? Ryan Stiles, where are you?
Anyway, here’s what a rain delay looks like in Mississippi.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts