- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
College Baseball Player Responds To HBP By Throwing His Bat At The Pitcher
Sometimes in baseball, pitchers throw the ball at batters. This happens. You get a base and a bruise out of it, and you move on with your life. A dirty look aimed at the pitcher, perhaps along with some choice words, is also an acceptable course of action. But you never, ever throw your bat at the pitcher.
In a college summer league game between the California Warriors and the Humboldt Crabs, exactly that happened. Check it out:
Although the video quality is horrendous, you can tell that the batter threw his bat pretty damn hard towards the mound. He missed, so the pitcher is fine, but that’s really dangerous and I’d be surprised if a suspension or discipline of some sort isn’t forthcoming.
In other news, they’re teaching players how to pretend to fight at a pretty young age now. They did a good job selling the anger after they cleared the benches. I felt the fake tension in the air.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?