- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Which A Snowmobiler Falls 120 Feet And Still Wins A Winter X Games Gold Medal
Everyone is talking about freestyle snowmobiler Colten Moore this evening, and for good reason. It’s not just because he won the gold medal in the freestyle championships at tonight’s Winter X Games, but he did so like an absolute champ.
During his semifinals run, Moore took off from the ramp and lost a handle of his snowmobile, dropping some 120 feet, just like that, into the hard-packed snow. The sound itself is enough to make you wince. Check it out:
Naturally, the dude got up, quit and walked away… wait, what? Strike that. In true championship fashion, Moore got back on his
horse snowmobile and not only performed another run, but, as I spoiled earlier in the post, he won the gold medal. And as if that wasn’t enough, he then went on to… “Tebow.” Yeah, he dropped to his knee and Tebowed. Big ups to Moore.
[via SB Nation]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship