- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Which A Snowmobiler Falls 120 Feet And Still Wins A Winter X Games Gold Medal
Everyone is talking about freestyle snowmobiler Colten Moore this evening, and for good reason. It’s not just because he won the gold medal in the freestyle championships at tonight’s Winter X Games, but he did so like an absolute champ.
During his semifinals run, Moore took off from the ramp and lost a handle of his snowmobile, dropping some 120 feet, just like that, into the hard-packed snow. The sound itself is enough to make you wince. Check it out:
Naturally, the dude got up, quit and walked away… wait, what? Strike that. In true championship fashion, Moore got back on his
horse snowmobile and not only performed another run, but, as I spoiled earlier in the post, he won the gold medal. And as if that wasn’t enough, he then went on to… “Tebow.” Yeah, he dropped to his knee and Tebowed. Big ups to Moore.
[via SB Nation]
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.