- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
One Look At This Guy Arm Wrestling A Motorcycle Will Get You Amped For ‘Game Of Arms’
If you thought arm wrestling was only good for emasculating your friends, or getting emasculated by your friends, or winning (or losing) a drunken argument with a stranger, think again. You can actually join competitive arm wrestling clubs and, if you get on AMC’s upcoming show “Game of Arms,” win some money.
“Isn’t all arm wrestling competitive?” you ask, annoyingly. Yes, but tell me if you’d do what Don Underwood, from the clip below, does to train for his upcoming matches:
“Game of Arms” follows members of arm wrestling clubs in Erie, Kansas City, New York, Sacramento and Baton Rouge. There are other previews out there, and we are way, way more excited for it than we’d thought we’d be. It debuts Feb. 25.
- Filed Under:
- arm wrestling
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce