- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
One Look At This Guy Arm Wrestling A Motorcycle Will Get You Amped For ‘Game Of Arms’
If you thought arm wrestling was only good for emasculating your friends, or getting emasculated by your friends, or winning (or losing) a drunken argument with a stranger, think again. You can actually join competitive arm wrestling clubs and, if you get on AMC’s upcoming show “Game of Arms,” win some money.
“Isn’t all arm wrestling competitive?” you ask, annoyingly. Yes, but tell me if you’d do what Don Underwood, from the clip below, does to train for his upcoming matches:
“Game of Arms” follows members of arm wrestling clubs in Erie, Kansas City, New York, Sacramento and Baton Rouge. There are other previews out there, and we are way, way more excited for it than we’d thought we’d be. It debuts Feb. 25.
- Filed Under:
- arm wrestling
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts