- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
One Look At This Guy Arm Wrestling A Motorcycle Will Get You Amped For ‘Game Of Arms’
If you thought arm wrestling was only good for emasculating your friends, or getting emasculated by your friends, or winning (or losing) a drunken argument with a stranger, think again. You can actually join competitive arm wrestling clubs and, if you get on AMC’s upcoming show “Game of Arms,” win some money.
“Isn’t all arm wrestling competitive?” you ask, annoyingly. Yes, but tell me if you’d do what Don Underwood, from the clip below, does to train for his upcoming matches:
“Game of Arms” follows members of arm wrestling clubs in Erie, Kansas City, New York, Sacramento and Baton Rouge. There are other previews out there, and we are way, way more excited for it than we’d thought we’d be. It debuts Feb. 25.
- Filed Under:
- arm wrestling
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts