- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Conan O’Brien Investigates Bob Costas Eye Infection
As you know, Bob Costas took the night off due to a creeping case of eye malaria, and so Matt Lauer filled in for him in the NBC prime time anchor chair.
SUPERVILLAIN GUIDEBOOK STEP 1) Grow suspicious facial hair STEP 2) Go to Russia STEP 3) Break Bob Costas' eyes pic.twitter.com/dkf4DHzmg9
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Who ya' gonna call, Bob Costas? pic.twitter.com/rVyAHplVcD
— RumfordJohnny (@RumfordJohnny) February 11, 2014
Btw: Matt Lauer skinny capris are more jarring than Bob Costas devil eyes. AL MICHAELS IS THERE IN THE GREEN ROOM JUST EATING SAUSAGE, GUYS.
— Nathan Hubbard (@NathanCHubbard) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, Keith Costas attempts to explain his dad’s condition:
And … scene.
Let's check in on Bob Costas, see how he's doing. pic.twitter.com/CCJffIyLzs
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Bob Costas
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success