- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Conan O’Brien Investigates Bob Costas Eye Infection
As you know, Bob Costas took the night off due to a creeping case of eye malaria, and so Matt Lauer filled in for him in the NBC prime time anchor chair.
SUPERVILLAIN GUIDEBOOK STEP 1) Grow suspicious facial hair STEP 2) Go to Russia STEP 3) Break Bob Costas' eyes pic.twitter.com/dkf4DHzmg9
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Who ya' gonna call, Bob Costas? pic.twitter.com/rVyAHplVcD
— RumfordJohnny (@RumfordJohnny) February 11, 2014
Btw: Matt Lauer skinny capris are more jarring than Bob Costas devil eyes. AL MICHAELS IS THERE IN THE GREEN ROOM JUST EATING SAUSAGE, GUYS.
— Nathan Hubbard (@NathanCHubbard) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, Keith Costas attempts to explain his dad’s condition:
And … scene.
Let's check in on Bob Costas, see how he's doing. pic.twitter.com/CCJffIyLzs
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Bob Costas
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story