- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Conan O’Brien Investigates Bob Costas Eye Infection
As you know, Bob Costas took the night off due to a creeping case of eye malaria, and so Matt Lauer filled in for him in the NBC prime time anchor chair.
SUPERVILLAIN GUIDEBOOK STEP 1) Grow suspicious facial hair STEP 2) Go to Russia STEP 3) Break Bob Costas' eyes pic.twitter.com/dkf4DHzmg9
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Who ya' gonna call, Bob Costas? pic.twitter.com/rVyAHplVcD
— RumfordJohnny (@RumfordJohnny) February 11, 2014
Btw: Matt Lauer skinny capris are more jarring than Bob Costas devil eyes. AL MICHAELS IS THERE IN THE GREEN ROOM JUST EATING SAUSAGE, GUYS.
— Nathan Hubbard (@NathanCHubbard) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, Keith Costas attempts to explain his dad’s condition:
And … scene.
Let's check in on Bob Costas, see how he's doing. pic.twitter.com/CCJffIyLzs
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Bob Costas
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts