- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Coop Dreams: Kid Scores Basket With Chicken, For Whatever Reason
Most of us take it for granted that when we want to go shoot some hoops, we’ll have a basketball to do it with. But in some communities, families are too poor to be able to afford proper basketballs — or balls of any kind.
And so you play with what you’ve got.
I am thankful for the narration. PETA is thankful that the kid didn’t dribble. The chicken is thankful that the video was shot in one take.
That’s all for today. Tomorrow: a girl, an armadillo and a soccer net.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce