- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Coop Dreams: Kid Scores Basket With Chicken, For Whatever Reason
Most of us take it for granted that when we want to go shoot some hoops, we’ll have a basketball to do it with. But in some communities, families are too poor to be able to afford proper basketballs — or balls of any kind.
And so you play with what you’ve got.
I am thankful for the narration. PETA is thankful that the kid didn’t dribble. The chicken is thankful that the video was shot in one take.
That’s all for today. Tomorrow: a girl, an armadillo and a soccer net.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts