- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Coop Dreams: Kid Scores Basket With Chicken, For Whatever Reason
Most of us take it for granted that when we want to go shoot some hoops, we’ll have a basketball to do it with. But in some communities, families are too poor to be able to afford proper basketballs — or balls of any kind.
And so you play with what you’ve got.
I am thankful for the narration. PETA is thankful that the kid didn’t dribble. The chicken is thankful that the video was shot in one take.
That’s all for today. Tomorrow: a girl, an armadillo and a soccer net.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts