- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Coop Dreams: Kid Scores Basket With Chicken, For Whatever Reason
Most of us take it for granted that when we want to go shoot some hoops, we’ll have a basketball to do it with. But in some communities, families are too poor to be able to afford proper basketballs — or balls of any kind.
And so you play with what you’ve got.
I am thankful for the narration. PETA is thankful that the kid didn’t dribble. The chicken is thankful that the video was shot in one take.
That’s all for today. Tomorrow: a girl, an armadillo and a soccer net.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts