- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Coop Dreams: Kid Scores Basket With Chicken, For Whatever Reason
Most of us take it for granted that when we want to go shoot some hoops, we’ll have a basketball to do it with. But in some communities, families are too poor to be able to afford proper basketballs — or balls of any kind.
And so you play with what you’ve got.
I am thankful for the narration. PETA is thankful that the kid didn’t dribble. The chicken is thankful that the video was shot in one take.
That’s all for today. Tomorrow: a girl, an armadillo and a soccer net.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce