- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Crazy Russian Free Climbers Scale The World’s 2nd Tallest Building
On the much publicized growing list of things Russians are terrible at (planning Olympics, human rights, dog rights, elevators, etc.) something you’ll never see is “scared” — especially of heights. Vadim Makhorov and Vitaliy Raskalov are one of an unreasonable number of Russian urban free climbers who break into and dangle off of the tallest structures in the world. “The Skywalkers” as they’re known, have summited buildings from Paris to Prague to Warsaw to Barcelona, getting a ton of attention in return for giving absolutely ZERO fucks.
Today’s skyscraper: The 2,073-foot Shanghai Tower. Gulp.
Screencaps via YouTube
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'