- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Crazy Russian Free Climbers Scale The World’s 2nd Tallest Building
On the much publicized growing list of things Russians are terrible at (planning Olympics, human rights, dog rights, elevators, etc.) something you’ll never see is “scared” — especially of heights. Vadim Makhorov and Vitaliy Raskalov are one of an unreasonable number of Russian urban free climbers who break into and dangle off of the tallest structures in the world. “The Skywalkers” as they’re known, have summited buildings from Paris to Prague to Warsaw to Barcelona, getting a ton of attention in return for giving absolutely ZERO fucks.
Today’s skyscraper: The 2,073-foot Shanghai Tower. Gulp.
Screencaps via YouTube
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier