- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Crazy Russian Free Climbers Scale The World’s 2nd Tallest Building
On the much publicized growing list of things Russians are terrible at (planning Olympics, human rights, dog rights, elevators, etc.) something you’ll never see is “scared” — especially of heights. Vadim Makhorov and Vitaliy Raskalov are one of an unreasonable number of Russian urban free climbers who break into and dangle off of the tallest structures in the world. “The Skywalkers” as they’re known, have summited buildings from Paris to Prague to Warsaw to Barcelona, getting a ton of attention in return for giving absolutely ZERO fucks.
Today’s skyscraper: The 2,073-foot Shanghai Tower. Gulp.
Screencaps via YouTube
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends