- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Crazy Russian Free Climbers Scale The World’s 2nd Tallest Building
On the much publicized growing list of things Russians are terrible at (planning Olympics, human rights, dog rights, elevators, etc.) something you’ll never see is “scared” — especially of heights. Vadim Makhorov and Vitaliy Raskalov are one of an unreasonable number of Russian urban free climbers who break into and dangle off of the tallest structures in the world. “The Skywalkers” as they’re known, have summited buildings from Paris to Prague to Warsaw to Barcelona, getting a ton of attention in return for giving absolutely ZERO fucks.
Today’s skyscraper: The 2,073-foot Shanghai Tower. Gulp.
Screencaps via YouTube
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects