- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Crazy Russian Free Climbers Scale The World’s 2nd Tallest Building
On the much publicized growing list of things Russians are terrible at (planning Olympics, human rights, dog rights, elevators, etc.) something you’ll never see is “scared” — especially of heights. Vadim Makhorov and Vitaliy Raskalov are one of an unreasonable number of Russian urban free climbers who break into and dangle off of the tallest structures in the world. “The Skywalkers” as they’re known, have summited buildings from Paris to Prague to Warsaw to Barcelona, getting a ton of attention in return for giving absolutely ZERO fucks.
Today’s skyscraper: The 2,073-foot Shanghai Tower. Gulp.
Screencaps via YouTube
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion