- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
UFC President Dana White, To Floyd Mayweather: “Yes Floyd, You’re Racist”
On February 13th, undefeated boxing champ and Larry Merchant nemesis Floyd Mayweather tweeted this: “Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he’s Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don’t get the same praise.”
Floyd’s comments were dumb (and fundamentally wrong), and he was universally panned. Now, UFC President Dana White is taking a crack at Mayweather because, you know, why the hell not.
Things we learn from the following “Presidential Address” segment with White: Floyd Mayweather is racist, Jeremy Lin is good, and Floyd Mayweather should fight Manny Pacquiao. Sure, none of these stances are controversial in any way, and if this were an actual presidential address, it would be the equivalent of saying “taxes are bad, chocolate’s the best, and I’m installing free money dispensers on every street corner.” But still: U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever