- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
UFC President Dana White, To Floyd Mayweather: “Yes Floyd, You’re Racist”
On February 13th, undefeated boxing champ and Larry Merchant nemesis Floyd Mayweather tweeted this: “Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he’s Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don’t get the same praise.”
Floyd’s comments were dumb (and fundamentally wrong), and he was universally panned. Now, UFC President Dana White is taking a crack at Mayweather because, you know, why the hell not.
Things we learn from the following “Presidential Address” segment with White: Floyd Mayweather is racist, Jeremy Lin is good, and Floyd Mayweather should fight Manny Pacquiao. Sure, none of these stances are controversial in any way, and if this were an actual presidential address, it would be the equivalent of saying “taxes are bad, chocolate’s the best, and I’m installing free money dispensers on every street corner.” But still: U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts