- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
UFC President Dana White, To Floyd Mayweather: “Yes Floyd, You’re Racist”
On February 13th, undefeated boxing champ and Larry Merchant nemesis Floyd Mayweather tweeted this: “Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he’s Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don’t get the same praise.”
Floyd’s comments were dumb (and fundamentally wrong), and he was universally panned. Now, UFC President Dana White is taking a crack at Mayweather because, you know, why the hell not.
Things we learn from the following “Presidential Address” segment with White: Floyd Mayweather is racist, Jeremy Lin is good, and Floyd Mayweather should fight Manny Pacquiao. Sure, none of these stances are controversial in any way, and if this were an actual presidential address, it would be the equivalent of saying “taxes are bad, chocolate’s the best, and I’m installing free money dispensers on every street corner.” But still: U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?