- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“It’s David Slaying Goliath!” Tiny Rugby Player Levels Much Larger Rugby Player
Come for the massive hit, stay for Australians saying the word “Goliath.”
During a National Rugby League matchup between the New Zealand Warriors and Penrith Panthers, Penrith’s 6-foot-4, 242-pound Petero Civoniceva was absolutely leveled by a pint-sized member of the Warriors. We’re having trouble ID’ing #6 — if you know his name leave it in the comments, because we’d like to congratulate him.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier