- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“It’s David Slaying Goliath!” Tiny Rugby Player Levels Much Larger Rugby Player
Come for the massive hit, stay for Australians saying the word “Goliath.”
During a National Rugby League matchup between the New Zealand Warriors and Penrith Panthers, Penrith’s 6-foot-4, 242-pound Petero Civoniceva was absolutely leveled by a pint-sized member of the Warriors. We’re having trouble ID’ing #6 — if you know his name leave it in the comments, because we’d like to congratulate him.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'