- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“It’s David Slaying Goliath!” Tiny Rugby Player Levels Much Larger Rugby Player
Come for the massive hit, stay for Australians saying the word “Goliath.”
During a National Rugby League matchup between the New Zealand Warriors and Penrith Panthers, Penrith’s 6-foot-4, 242-pound Petero Civoniceva was absolutely leveled by a pint-sized member of the Warriors. We’re having trouble ID’ing #6 — if you know his name leave it in the comments, because we’d like to congratulate him.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee