- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“It’s David Slaying Goliath!” Tiny Rugby Player Levels Much Larger Rugby Player
Come for the massive hit, stay for Australians saying the word “Goliath.”
During a National Rugby League matchup between the New Zealand Warriors and Penrith Panthers, Penrith’s 6-foot-4, 242-pound Petero Civoniceva was absolutely leveled by a pint-sized member of the Warriors. We’re having trouble ID’ing #6 — if you know his name leave it in the comments, because we’d like to congratulate him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts