- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Death Defying Publicity Stunt: Vince McMahon Is Trying To Fight UFC President Dana White
Oh Vince, if only more people were alright with hitting 67 year olds. Alas, the world is not as subversive as you. And although we’d all love to see this happen for real, we’d probably regret it as soon as you ironically die on the mat in the octagon. Whether you guys do it or not, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather with probably never meet in their prime, so the “fight of the century” label is still up for grabs. Our advice: you’ll have to insult UFC President Dana White a bit more to get him to agree to such a publicity stunt. Probably best to just invite him to Summerslam and have him fight you and your family. Ya know what? Scratch that–after this video surfaced yesterday of Stephanie McMahon’s boxing skills, bringing the kids into it might actually be overkill.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension