- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Death Defying Publicity Stunt: Vince McMahon Is Trying To Fight UFC President Dana White
Oh Vince, if only more people were alright with hitting 67 year olds. Alas, the world is not as subversive as you. And although we’d all love to see this happen for real, we’d probably regret it as soon as you ironically die on the mat in the octagon. Whether you guys do it or not, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather with probably never meet in their prime, so the “fight of the century” label is still up for grabs. Our advice: you’ll have to insult UFC President Dana White a bit more to get him to agree to such a publicity stunt. Probably best to just invite him to Summerslam and have him fight you and your family. Ya know what? Scratch that–after this video surfaced yesterday of Stephanie McMahon’s boxing skills, bringing the kids into it might actually be overkill.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts