- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Death Defying Publicity Stunt: Vince McMahon Is Trying To Fight UFC President Dana White
Oh Vince, if only more people were alright with hitting 67 year olds. Alas, the world is not as subversive as you. And although we’d all love to see this happen for real, we’d probably regret it as soon as you ironically die on the mat in the octagon. Whether you guys do it or not, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather with probably never meet in their prime, so the “fight of the century” label is still up for grabs. Our advice: you’ll have to insult UFC President Dana White a bit more to get him to agree to such a publicity stunt. Probably best to just invite him to Summerslam and have him fight you and your family. Ya know what? Scratch that–after this video surfaced yesterday of Stephanie McMahon’s boxing skills, bringing the kids into it might actually be overkill.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters