- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Death Defying Publicity Stunt: Vince McMahon Is Trying To Fight UFC President Dana White
Oh Vince, if only more people were alright with hitting 67 year olds. Alas, the world is not as subversive as you. And although we’d all love to see this happen for real, we’d probably regret it as soon as you ironically die on the mat in the octagon. Whether you guys do it or not, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather with probably never meet in their prime, so the “fight of the century” label is still up for grabs. Our advice: you’ll have to insult UFC President Dana White a bit more to get him to agree to such a publicity stunt. Probably best to just invite him to Summerslam and have him fight you and your family. Ya know what? Scratch that–after this video surfaced yesterday of Stephanie McMahon’s boxing skills, bringing the kids into it might actually be overkill.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos