- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dennis Rodman On Kobe Bryant: ‘F**k Him’
Dennis Rodman, our greatest hope for bringing about a détente between the United States and North Korea, has some surprisingly raw feelings about Kobe Bryant, with whom he was teammates back in 1998-99.
TMZ has video of Rodman on stage with a jazz band screaming a bunch of nonsense, which includes several instances of saying “Fuck him” in regards to Kobe. Why? No clue. But in case you were wondering, Dennis Rodman doesn’t like Kobe Bryant.
Either that, or Rodman was hammered and said some dumb shit. Both scenarios, or a combination of the two, are totally believable.
NSFW, for Rodman:
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather