- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dennis Rodman On Kobe Bryant: ‘F**k Him’
Dennis Rodman, our greatest hope for bringing about a détente between the United States and North Korea, has some surprisingly raw feelings about Kobe Bryant, with whom he was teammates back in 1998-99.
TMZ has video of Rodman on stage with a jazz band screaming a bunch of nonsense, which includes several instances of saying “Fuck him” in regards to Kobe. Why? No clue. But in case you were wondering, Dennis Rodman doesn’t like Kobe Bryant.
Either that, or Rodman was hammered and said some dumb shit. Both scenarios, or a combination of the two, are totally believable.
NSFW, for Rodman:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier