- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dennis Rodman On Kobe Bryant: ‘F**k Him’
Dennis Rodman, our greatest hope for bringing about a détente between the United States and North Korea, has some surprisingly raw feelings about Kobe Bryant, with whom he was teammates back in 1998-99.
TMZ has video of Rodman on stage with a jazz band screaming a bunch of nonsense, which includes several instances of saying “Fuck him” in regards to Kobe. Why? No clue. But in case you were wondering, Dennis Rodman doesn’t like Kobe Bryant.
Either that, or Rodman was hammered and said some dumb shit. Both scenarios, or a combination of the two, are totally believable.
NSFW, for Rodman:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts