- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Did ‘Jeopardy’ Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
There was a clue on Jeopardy last night that asked, who is Barry Bonds’ father? (Answer/Spoiler: Bobby Bonds.) But look at the way they spelled “star”:
Ah yes, referring to Bonds with an asterisk. It’s not like screen space was at a premium for this clue, so we’re going to have to assume that Alex Trebek, or maybe “Johnny,” hates Barry Bonds. Seems a little cheap, but we love taking cheap shots, so hate on, Alex and company. Hate on.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts