- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Did ‘Jeopardy’ Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
There was a clue on Jeopardy last night that asked, who is Barry Bonds’ father? (Answer/Spoiler: Bobby Bonds.) But look at the way they spelled “star”:
Ah yes, referring to Bonds with an asterisk. It’s not like screen space was at a premium for this clue, so we’re going to have to assume that Alex Trebek, or maybe “Johnny,” hates Barry Bonds. Seems a little cheap, but we love taking cheap shots, so hate on, Alex and company. Hate on.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?