- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did ‘Jeopardy’ Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
There was a clue on Jeopardy last night that asked, who is Barry Bonds’ father? (Answer/Spoiler: Bobby Bonds.) But look at the way they spelled “star”:
Ah yes, referring to Bonds with an asterisk. It’s not like screen space was at a premium for this clue, so we’re going to have to assume that Alex Trebek, or maybe “Johnny,” hates Barry Bonds. Seems a little cheap, but we love taking cheap shots, so hate on, Alex and company. Hate on.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story