- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Did ‘Jeopardy’ Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
There was a clue on Jeopardy last night that asked, who is Barry Bonds’ father? (Answer/Spoiler: Bobby Bonds.) But look at the way they spelled “star”:
Ah yes, referring to Bonds with an asterisk. It’s not like screen space was at a premium for this clue, so we’re going to have to assume that Alex Trebek, or maybe “Johnny,” hates Barry Bonds. Seems a little cheap, but we love taking cheap shots, so hate on, Alex and company. Hate on.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai