- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Did ‘Jeopardy’ Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
There was a clue on Jeopardy last night that asked, who is Barry Bonds’ father? (Answer/Spoiler: Bobby Bonds.) But look at the way they spelled “star”:
Ah yes, referring to Bonds with an asterisk. It’s not like screen space was at a premium for this clue, so we’re going to have to assume that Alex Trebek, or maybe “Johnny,” hates Barry Bonds. Seems a little cheap, but we love taking cheap shots, so hate on, Alex and company. Hate on.
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather