- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Distressed Irish Horse Racing Fan Uses 50 Euro Note To Wipe Face
We all have to dry our faces off from time to time, especially after losing money at the track. However, not all face wipes are created equal — exhibit A:
Yes, that’s a fifty euro. To be fair to the man, he probably isn’t aware of products that cost less than 50 euros.
Is this guy running for Irish Montgomery Burns or something? Using money as a tissue is the ultimate rich guy power move. It’s not effective at wicking moisture, but it does send a clear message you’ve arrive.
A true man of the people.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier