- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Distressed Irish Horse Racing Fan Uses 50 Euro Note To Wipe Face
We all have to dry our faces off from time to time, especially after losing money at the track. However, not all face wipes are created equal — exhibit A:
Yes, that’s a fifty euro. To be fair to the man, he probably isn’t aware of products that cost less than 50 euros.
Is this guy running for Irish Montgomery Burns or something? Using money as a tissue is the ultimate rich guy power move. It’s not effective at wicking moisture, but it does send a clear message you’ve arrive.
A true man of the people.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement