- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Distressed Irish Horse Racing Fan Uses 50 Euro Note To Wipe Face
We all have to dry our faces off from time to time, especially after losing money at the track. However, not all face wipes are created equal — exhibit A:
Yes, that’s a fifty euro. To be fair to the man, he probably isn’t aware of products that cost less than 50 euros.
Is this guy running for Irish Montgomery Burns or something? Using money as a tissue is the ultimate rich guy power move. It’s not effective at wicking moisture, but it does send a clear message you’ve arrive.
A true man of the people.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts