- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Distressed Irish Horse Racing Fan Uses 50 Euro Note To Wipe Face
We all have to dry our faces off from time to time, especially after losing money at the track. However, not all face wipes are created equal — exhibit A:
Yes, that’s a fifty euro. To be fair to the man, he probably isn’t aware of products that cost less than 50 euros.
Is this guy running for Irish Montgomery Burns or something? Using money as a tissue is the ultimate rich guy power move. It’s not effective at wicking moisture, but it does send a clear message you’ve arrive.
A true man of the people.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts