- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Distressed Irish Horse Racing Fan Uses 50 Euro Note To Wipe Face
We all have to dry our faces off from time to time, especially after losing money at the track. However, not all face wipes are created equal — exhibit A:
Yes, that’s a fifty euro. To be fair to the man, he probably isn’t aware of products that cost less than 50 euros.
Is this guy running for Irish Montgomery Burns or something? Using money as a tissue is the ultimate rich guy power move. It’s not effective at wicking moisture, but it does send a clear message you’ve arrive.
A true man of the people.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed