- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
D’oh! Sea Lion Steals Man’s Giant Fish During Photo
This takes photobombing to a whole different level.
It’s not like the fishermen at this particular dock in Cabo San Lucas (Baja California) are surprised by this. The sea lion perpetrator is so well known here that he even has a name — Pancho. As these two dudes are posing with their prize catches, Pancho sidles in and steals one of the fish. Doink!
And who are you trying to kid, pelican? We know you were in on this.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs