- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
D’oh! Sea Lion Steals Man’s Giant Fish During Photo
This takes photobombing to a whole different level.
It’s not like the fishermen at this particular dock in Cabo San Lucas (Baja California) are surprised by this. The sea lion perpetrator is so well known here that he even has a name — Pancho. As these two dudes are posing with their prize catches, Pancho sidles in and steals one of the fish. Doink!
And who are you trying to kid, pelican? We know you were in on this.
- Filed Under:
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges