- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
D’oh! Sea Lion Steals Man’s Giant Fish During Photo
This takes photobombing to a whole different level.
It’s not like the fishermen at this particular dock in Cabo San Lucas (Baja California) are surprised by this. The sea lion perpetrator is so well known here that he even has a name — Pancho. As these two dudes are posing with their prize catches, Pancho sidles in and steals one of the fish. Doink!
And who are you trying to kid, pelican? We know you were in on this.
- Filed Under:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'