- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
D’oh! Sea Lion Steals Man’s Giant Fish During Photo
This takes photobombing to a whole different level.
It’s not like the fishermen at this particular dock in Cabo San Lucas (Baja California) are surprised by this. The sea lion perpetrator is so well known here that he even has a name — Pancho. As these two dudes are posing with their prize catches, Pancho sidles in and steals one of the fish. Doink!
And who are you trying to kid, pelican? We know you were in on this.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success