- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
D’oh! Sea Lion Steals Man’s Giant Fish During Photo
This takes photobombing to a whole different level.
It’s not like the fishermen at this particular dock in Cabo San Lucas (Baja California) are surprised by this. The sea lion perpetrator is so well known here that he even has a name — Pancho. As these two dudes are posing with their prize catches, Pancho sidles in and steals one of the fish. Doink!
And who are you trying to kid, pelican? We know you were in on this.
- Filed Under:
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce