- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dolphins Crash Surfing Competition, Win All The Medals, Squeak Some Trash Talk (Video)
It’s the Rincon Classic Surfing Competition in Santa Barbara, CA, this past weekend, where local sea-based wildlife were unimpressed by the level of competition — despite the presence of Surfers’ Hall of Fame member Dane Reynolds, Matt Maheri and Cory Arambide.
So a pod of dolphins crashed the competition and showed everyone why they are considered the most accomplished athletes in the sea … and also why it’s much better to live in California than in Japan, where they are considered food.
hen I took the photos of a pod of dolphins swimming alongside surfers at the Rincon Classic over the weekend,… http://t.co/fDIK2GpFFS
— Red Pacific Media (@RedPacificMedia) January 21, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts