- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dolphins Crash Surfing Competition, Win All The Medals, Squeak Some Trash Talk (Video)
It’s the Rincon Classic Surfing Competition in Santa Barbara, CA, this past weekend, where local sea-based wildlife were unimpressed by the level of competition — despite the presence of Surfers’ Hall of Fame member Dane Reynolds, Matt Maheri and Cory Arambide.
So a pod of dolphins crashed the competition and showed everyone why they are considered the most accomplished athletes in the sea … and also why it’s much better to live in California than in Japan, where they are considered food.
hen I took the photos of a pod of dolphins swimming alongside surfers at the Rincon Classic over the weekend,… http://t.co/fDIK2GpFFS
— Red Pacific Media (@RedPacificMedia) January 21, 2014
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World