- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dolphins Crash Surfing Competition, Win All The Medals, Squeak Some Trash Talk (Video)
It’s the Rincon Classic Surfing Competition in Santa Barbara, CA, this past weekend, where local sea-based wildlife were unimpressed by the level of competition — despite the presence of Surfers’ Hall of Fame member Dane Reynolds, Matt Maheri and Cory Arambide.
So a pod of dolphins crashed the competition and showed everyone why they are considered the most accomplished athletes in the sea … and also why it’s much better to live in California than in Japan, where they are considered food.
hen I took the photos of a pod of dolphins swimming alongside surfers at the Rincon Classic over the weekend,… http://t.co/fDIK2GpFFS
— Red Pacific Media (@RedPacificMedia) January 21, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts