- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dolphins Crash Surfing Competition, Win All The Medals, Squeak Some Trash Talk (Video)
It’s the Rincon Classic Surfing Competition in Santa Barbara, CA, this past weekend, where local sea-based wildlife were unimpressed by the level of competition — despite the presence of Surfers’ Hall of Fame member Dane Reynolds, Matt Maheri and Cory Arambide.
So a pod of dolphins crashed the competition and showed everyone why they are considered the most accomplished athletes in the sea … and also why it’s much better to live in California than in Japan, where they are considered food.
hen I took the photos of a pod of dolphins swimming alongside surfers at the Rincon Classic over the weekend,… http://t.co/fDIK2GpFFS
— Red Pacific Media (@RedPacificMedia) January 21, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match