- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Masshole With Green Larry Bird Suit/Jersey Combo Sneaks Ringside In China For Pacquiao/Rios, Creates Funniest Video Ever
Am I missing something? Is this fake? Because it sure looks 100% legit, and it really might be the funniest video I’ve ever seen. It comes from “Donnie Does,” the guy we recently showed you who dressed up as Roger Federer, despite looking nothing like Roger Federer, convincing a bunch of Chinese people that he actually was him.
That video was hilarious, but this one is probably 100x-more hilarious. Seriously, watch this now, and revel in the creation of the Larry Bird suit + jersey, or “suisey.”
Donnie Does is my new favorite person.
- Filed Under:
- donnie does
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story