- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Masshole With Green Larry Bird Suit/Jersey Combo Sneaks Ringside In China For Pacquiao/Rios, Creates Funniest Video Ever
Am I missing something? Is this fake? Because it sure looks 100% legit, and it really might be the funniest video I’ve ever seen. It comes from “Donnie Does,” the guy we recently showed you who dressed up as Roger Federer, despite looking nothing like Roger Federer, convincing a bunch of Chinese people that he actually was him.
That video was hilarious, but this one is probably 100x-more hilarious. Seriously, watch this now, and revel in the creation of the Larry Bird suit + jersey, or “suisey.”
Donnie Does is my new favorite person.
- Filed Under:
- donnie does
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy