- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Masshole With Green Larry Bird Suit/Jersey Combo Sneaks Ringside In China For Pacquiao/Rios, Creates Funniest Video Ever
Am I missing something? Is this fake? Because it sure looks 100% legit, and it really might be the funniest video I’ve ever seen. It comes from “Donnie Does,” the guy we recently showed you who dressed up as Roger Federer, despite looking nothing like Roger Federer, convincing a bunch of Chinese people that he actually was him.
That video was hilarious, but this one is probably 100x-more hilarious. Seriously, watch this now, and revel in the creation of the Larry Bird suit + jersey, or “suisey.”
Donnie Does is my new favorite person.
- Filed Under:
- donnie does
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts