- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Driver Starts 24-Hour Race With Accidental 360, Somehow Avoids Collision
It takes a special kind of person to enter a 24-hour endurance race and then decide to risk the race on a pass in the first lap. Somehow driver Pier Guidi managed to recover from the 360 without a collision and go on to finish 12th overall in the Spa 24 Hours Race.
Yes, that was five la’s in the commentator’s “Oh la la,” followed by the color man passing a kidney stone in the background. Sometimes I think the French language is just an elaborate prank by France on the rest of the world. There’s no way they talk like this when no foreigners are listening.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?