- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Driver Starts 24-Hour Race With Accidental 360, Somehow Avoids Collision
It takes a special kind of person to enter a 24-hour endurance race and then decide to risk the race on a pass in the first lap. Somehow driver Pier Guidi managed to recover from the 360 without a collision and go on to finish 12th overall in the Spa 24 Hours Race.
Yes, that was five la’s in the commentator’s “Oh la la,” followed by the color man passing a kidney stone in the background. Sometimes I think the French language is just an elaborate prank by France on the rest of the world. There’s no way they talk like this when no foreigners are listening.
- Filed Under:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension