- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Driver Starts 24-Hour Race With Accidental 360, Somehow Avoids Collision
It takes a special kind of person to enter a 24-hour endurance race and then decide to risk the race on a pass in the first lap. Somehow driver Pier Guidi managed to recover from the 360 without a collision and go on to finish 12th overall in the Spa 24 Hours Race.
Yes, that was five la’s in the commentator’s “Oh la la,” followed by the color man passing a kidney stone in the background. Sometimes I think the French language is just an elaborate prank by France on the rest of the world. There’s no way they talk like this when no foreigners are listening.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts