- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Driver Starts 24-Hour Race With Accidental 360, Somehow Avoids Collision
It takes a special kind of person to enter a 24-hour endurance race and then decide to risk the race on a pass in the first lap. Somehow driver Pier Guidi managed to recover from the 360 without a collision and go on to finish 12th overall in the Spa 24 Hours Race.
Yes, that was five la’s in the commentator’s “Oh la la,” followed by the color man passing a kidney stone in the background. Sometimes I think the French language is just an elaborate prank by France on the rest of the world. There’s no way they talk like this when no foreigners are listening.
- Filed Under:
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?