- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
FIGHTIN’ ROUND THE WORLD (Part 2): Drunk Australian Dude Goes Toe-To-Toe With Muay Thai Fighter At Best Bar In The World
We’ve all done it. Been out with your friends, had a few too many, felt an undue sense of confidence, signed up to fight a sober professional kick boxer, had to run out the ring in terror — it almost feels like we report on this EXACT story every other day.
Or not. (Though, if you’re in the market for some consistently awesome MMA schadenfreude action, might we suggest heading over to the best MMA website on Earth, The Fight Network.)
Here’s what the video’s caption was on Live Leak.
[Globalgenocide] Before this clip started people were fighting the Thai guy and he was going pretty easy on them since they were doing it for more entertainment than anything else, my mate decided that he could kick the guys arse and said as much even making a bet. Ended up getting into the ring to attempt to prove it, as expected didn’t go very well for him, quite a bit of rage at the end made me laugh.
Russell Crowe and Tugger would not be proud of the ballsy Aussie, who thinks a few pints of pale ale can compensate for not knowing how to fight. Watch as a fun little sparring match turns into a oh-shit-I’ve-got-to-get-out-of-here, as the pro fighter literally kicks the kid out of the ring.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy