- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dude Jumps Over Tour de France Leaders With Mountain Bike
Tour de France? X Games? What the %$#& is it?
It was Saturday on the Tour de France’s final climb to Annecy-Semnoz, when noted downhill biker Romain Marandet thought it would be fun to jump over the race leaders.
Marandet set up a dirt jump and launched himself over Chris Froome (Team Sky), Nairo Quintana (Movistar) and Joaquim Rodriguez (Katusha).
This is not the first time something like this has been done. But it’s the first time it didn’t end in fail.
Video: Stunt rider jumps Chris Froome at Tour de France [Bike Radar]
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.