- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dude Jumps Over Tour de France Leaders With Mountain Bike
Tour de France? X Games? What the %$#& is it?
It was Saturday on the Tour de France’s final climb to Annecy-Semnoz, when noted downhill biker Romain Marandet thought it would be fun to jump over the race leaders.
Marandet set up a dirt jump and launched himself over Chris Froome (Team Sky), Nairo Quintana (Movistar) and Joaquim Rodriguez (Katusha).
This is not the first time something like this has been done. But it’s the first time it didn’t end in fail.
Video: Stunt rider jumps Chris Froome at Tour de France [Bike Radar]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts