- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dude Jumps Over Tour de France Leaders With Mountain Bike
Tour de France? X Games? What the %$#& is it?
It was Saturday on the Tour de France’s final climb to Annecy-Semnoz, when noted downhill biker Romain Marandet thought it would be fun to jump over the race leaders.
Marandet set up a dirt jump and launched himself over Chris Froome (Team Sky), Nairo Quintana (Movistar) and Joaquim Rodriguez (Katusha).
This is not the first time something like this has been done. But it’s the first time it didn’t end in fail.
Video: Stunt rider jumps Chris Froome at Tour de France [Bike Radar]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?