- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The ‘Greatest Strikeout Pitcher Ever’ Seems Like A Cocky Douchebag
We bring this to you from Larry’s Corner, a place that serves up “coffee and culture for thirsty minds” in Stockholm, Sweden.
Right. Makes perfect sense.
But seriously, that is the location of a new YouTube show called “Sunday Baseball,” and despite my skepticism, the first episode I checked out, “The Greatest Strikeout PItcher Ever,” describing Eddie Feigner, was awesome. Really, really awesome and funny.
Pitching way behind the mound, thinking you can beat teams by yourself, never playing in MLB? Pretty douchey, even if justified. But I guess us non-royal-folk can’t really relate to “The King.”
Follow SundayBaseball1 on Twitter while they only have 27 followers, and be all hipster about it when they blow up.
h/t host Indy Neidell
- Filed Under:
- sunday baseball
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'