- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The ‘Greatest Strikeout Pitcher Ever’ Seems Like A Cocky Douchebag
We bring this to you from Larry’s Corner, a place that serves up “coffee and culture for thirsty minds” in Stockholm, Sweden.
Right. Makes perfect sense.
But seriously, that is the location of a new YouTube show called “Sunday Baseball,” and despite my skepticism, the first episode I checked out, “The Greatest Strikeout PItcher Ever,” describing Eddie Feigner, was awesome. Really, really awesome and funny.
Pitching way behind the mound, thinking you can beat teams by yourself, never playing in MLB? Pretty douchey, even if justified. But I guess us non-royal-folk can’t really relate to “The King.”
Follow SundayBaseball1 on Twitter while they only have 27 followers, and be all hipster about it when they blow up.
h/t host Indy Neidell
- Filed Under:
- sunday baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts