- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The ‘Greatest Strikeout Pitcher Ever’ Seems Like A Cocky Douchebag
We bring this to you from Larry’s Corner, a place that serves up “coffee and culture for thirsty minds” in Stockholm, Sweden.
Right. Makes perfect sense.
But seriously, that is the location of a new YouTube show called “Sunday Baseball,” and despite my skepticism, the first episode I checked out, “The Greatest Strikeout PItcher Ever,” describing Eddie Feigner, was awesome. Really, really awesome and funny.
Pitching way behind the mound, thinking you can beat teams by yourself, never playing in MLB? Pretty douchey, even if justified. But I guess us non-royal-folk can’t really relate to “The King.”
Follow SundayBaseball1 on Twitter while they only have 27 followers, and be all hipster about it when they blow up.
h/t host Indy Neidell
- Filed Under:
- sunday baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts