- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The ‘Greatest Strikeout Pitcher Ever’ Seems Like A Cocky Douchebag
We bring this to you from Larry’s Corner, a place that serves up “coffee and culture for thirsty minds” in Stockholm, Sweden.
Right. Makes perfect sense.
But seriously, that is the location of a new YouTube show called “Sunday Baseball,” and despite my skepticism, the first episode I checked out, “The Greatest Strikeout PItcher Ever,” describing Eddie Feigner, was awesome. Really, really awesome and funny.
Pitching way behind the mound, thinking you can beat teams by yourself, never playing in MLB? Pretty douchey, even if justified. But I guess us non-royal-folk can’t really relate to “The King.”
Follow SundayBaseball1 on Twitter while they only have 27 followers, and be all hipster about it when they blow up.
h/t host Indy Neidell
- Filed Under:
- sunday baseball
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story