- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The ‘Greatest Strikeout Pitcher Ever’ Seems Like A Cocky Douchebag
We bring this to you from Larry’s Corner, a place that serves up “coffee and culture for thirsty minds” in Stockholm, Sweden.
Right. Makes perfect sense.
But seriously, that is the location of a new YouTube show called “Sunday Baseball,” and despite my skepticism, the first episode I checked out, “The Greatest Strikeout PItcher Ever,” describing Eddie Feigner, was awesome. Really, really awesome and funny.
Pitching way behind the mound, thinking you can beat teams by yourself, never playing in MLB? Pretty douchey, even if justified. But I guess us non-royal-folk can’t really relate to “The King.”
Follow SundayBaseball1 on Twitter while they only have 27 followers, and be all hipster about it when they blow up.
h/t host Indy Neidell
- Filed Under:
- sunday baseball
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose