- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How To Be The Coolest Kid In Your Middle School: Do This
So this here is Mark Vital, an eighth grader with extreme hops and general athletic prowess – which he uses to make other 13-year-olds look foolish on the basketball court. Gotta be fun to be significantly better than everyone you’re playing against. I’m sure it makes talking to girls at the tender age of 13 much easier, also.
P.S. That poster dunk at the seven-second mark is illegal in the continental United States (completely kosher in Hawaii and Alaska, though).
h/t Barstool Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts