- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
How To Be The Coolest Kid In Your Middle School: Do This
So this here is Mark Vital, an eighth grader with extreme hops and general athletic prowess – which he uses to make other 13-year-olds look foolish on the basketball court. Gotta be fun to be significantly better than everyone you’re playing against. I’m sure it makes talking to girls at the tender age of 13 much easier, also.
P.S. That poster dunk at the seven-second mark is illegal in the continental United States (completely kosher in Hawaii and Alaska, though).
h/t Barstool Sports
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager