- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
How To Be The Coolest Kid In Your Middle School: Do This
So this here is Mark Vital, an eighth grader with extreme hops and general athletic prowess – which he uses to make other 13-year-olds look foolish on the basketball court. Gotta be fun to be significantly better than everyone you’re playing against. I’m sure it makes talking to girls at the tender age of 13 much easier, also.
P.S. That poster dunk at the seven-second mark is illegal in the continental United States (completely kosher in Hawaii and Alaska, though).
h/t Barstool Sports
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ