- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
How To Be The Coolest Kid In Your Middle School: Do This
So this here is Mark Vital, an eighth grader with extreme hops and general athletic prowess – which he uses to make other 13-year-olds look foolish on the basketball court. Gotta be fun to be significantly better than everyone you’re playing against. I’m sure it makes talking to girls at the tender age of 13 much easier, also.
P.S. That poster dunk at the seven-second mark is illegal in the continental United States (completely kosher in Hawaii and Alaska, though).
h/t Barstool Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts