- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How To Be The Coolest Kid In Your Middle School: Do This
So this here is Mark Vital, an eighth grader with extreme hops and general athletic prowess – which he uses to make other 13-year-olds look foolish on the basketball court. Gotta be fun to be significantly better than everyone you’re playing against. I’m sure it makes talking to girls at the tender age of 13 much easier, also.
P.S. That poster dunk at the seven-second mark is illegal in the continental United States (completely kosher in Hawaii and Alaska, though).
h/t Barstool Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts