- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Epic Hockey Coach Meltdown Features Flying Sticks
Welcome to Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, where coaching tantrums will not take a back seat to the NHL variety. Here’s Éric Veilleux, head coach of the Baie-Comeau Drakkar, a team which has one of the all-time great logos.
It happened during the second period of their game on Friday night, and needless to say Veilleux didn’t agree with a call, and showed his mild displeasure. I mean, he lost it.
It’s one thing to throw equipment that you see lying around — but quite another when you actually grab sticks from players’ hands to throw onto the ice.
Veilleux was fined $1,000 and given a two-game suspension. Sounds reasonable.
Of course your next question is, does Baie-Comeau Drakkar have a mascot? Of course they do!
His name is Snorri, and he’d like you to forget about all that invasion and pillaging stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story