- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Epic Hockey Coach Meltdown Features Flying Sticks
Welcome to Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, where coaching tantrums will not take a back seat to the NHL variety. Here’s Éric Veilleux, head coach of the Baie-Comeau Drakkar, a team which has one of the all-time great logos.
It happened during the second period of their game on Friday night, and needless to say Veilleux didn’t agree with a call, and showed his mild displeasure. I mean, he lost it.
It’s one thing to throw equipment that you see lying around — but quite another when you actually grab sticks from players’ hands to throw onto the ice.
Veilleux was fined $1,000 and given a two-game suspension. Sounds reasonable.
Of course your next question is, does Baie-Comeau Drakkar have a mascot? Of course they do!
His name is Snorri, and he’d like you to forget about all that invasion and pillaging stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship