- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Man (Grizzly Bear?) Bench-Presses 722 Pounds Raw, Breaks World Record
Eric Spoto is (allegedly) a man, and certainly a very strong being. His Twitter bio says he is working towards a 730+ pound bench press. In this particular video, he failed to achieve his goal. But, he set a world record. A true failure. For the record, 730 lb. is roughly two large gorillas or one-sixth of a hippopotamus.
He even lifts, bros.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts