- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Man (Grizzly Bear?) Bench-Presses 722 Pounds Raw, Breaks World Record
Eric Spoto is (allegedly) a man, and certainly a very strong being. His Twitter bio says he is working towards a 730+ pound bench press. In this particular video, he failed to achieve his goal. But, he set a world record. A true failure. For the record, 730 lb. is roughly two large gorillas or one-sixth of a hippopotamus.
He even lifts, bros.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street