- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Man (Grizzly Bear?) Bench-Presses 722 Pounds Raw, Breaks World Record
Eric Spoto is (allegedly) a man, and certainly a very strong being. His Twitter bio says he is working towards a 730+ pound bench press. In this particular video, he failed to achieve his goal. But, he set a world record. A true failure. For the record, 730 lb. is roughly two large gorillas or one-sixth of a hippopotamus.
He even lifts, bros.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?