- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Man (Grizzly Bear?) Bench-Presses 722 Pounds Raw, Breaks World Record
Eric Spoto is (allegedly) a man, and certainly a very strong being. His Twitter bio says he is working towards a 730+ pound bench press. In this particular video, he failed to achieve his goal. But, he set a world record. A true failure. For the record, 730 lb. is roughly two large gorillas or one-sixth of a hippopotamus.
He even lifts, bros.
- Urijah Faber Excited for 2014 Title Shot
- Could Floyd Fight at Barclays Center in 2014?
- NFC Playoffs: A Just Slightly Premature Playoff Picture
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders