- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Fake ‘Space Jam Game’ 30-for-30 Documentary Is Fantastic
If you’re like 99% of moderately-intelligent humans, you don’t need context here, you just need to know that this is a fake ESPN ”30 for 30″ documentary about “The Space Jam Game,” AKA the game at the end of “Space Jam” when Michael Jordan, Bugs Bunny and the Toon Squad beat the Monstars.
If you’re in the other 1%, either get your brain checked out, or immediately watch Space Jam to repair all the damage you have caused.
“If you saw it in a movie, you wouldn’t believe it! And it would be a pretty bad movie, too.”
(Thank you, Yahoo.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts