- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Most Ridiculous Basketball Shot Of The Year Comes To Us From Estonia
You have to be a little skeptical when you see terms like “impossible shot” in a video’s title, before watching the video. Will it really look that impressive, or did the uploader oversell to get more views? Either way, it works, because you have to watch it just to make sure, but we began watching the video below from a recent game out in Estonia (which promises an “IMPOSSIBLE SHOT”) with our guard up, ready to be unimpressed. And as the video began and nothing out of the ordinary was happening, we were ready to feel entirely justified in our skepticism. And then, the 13-second mark happened:
And yeah, that was pretty awesome.
Did loose ball chaser/shooter/possible new viral internet star Armands Skele mean to do that? His face in the aftermath pretty well gives that away. But that doesn’t matter now. All that matters is he did it, he cut his team’s deficit to three… and they eventually won, 92-84. This kind of moment is a coach’s dream: they can just point to it and say, “See? If you make hustle plays, you’ll be rewarded.” Well, unless you’re Brandon Knight. And excited announcer guy? A gold star for you, too, sir.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story