- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Most Ridiculous Basketball Shot Of The Year Comes To Us From Estonia
You have to be a little skeptical when you see terms like “impossible shot” in a video’s title, before watching the video. Will it really look that impressive, or did the uploader oversell to get more views? Either way, it works, because you have to watch it just to make sure, but we began watching the video below from a recent game out in Estonia (which promises an “IMPOSSIBLE SHOT”) with our guard up, ready to be unimpressed. And as the video began and nothing out of the ordinary was happening, we were ready to feel entirely justified in our skepticism. And then, the 13-second mark happened:
And yeah, that was pretty awesome.
Did loose ball chaser/shooter/possible new viral internet star Armands Skele mean to do that? His face in the aftermath pretty well gives that away. But that doesn’t matter now. All that matters is he did it, he cut his team’s deficit to three… and they eventually won, 92-84. This kind of moment is a coach’s dream: they can just point to it and say, “See? If you make hustle plays, you’ll be rewarded.” Well, unless you’re Brandon Knight. And excited announcer guy? A gold star for you, too, sir.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs