- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Evander Holyfield: ‘I Punched The Horse Right In The Face’
You pick which Evander Holyfield Big Brother UK quote is more offensively stupid:
[Entertainment Weekly] ”That ain’t normal!” he says. “The Bible lets you know what’s wrong and what’s right.” He continued his “handicap” analogy: “If you were born, and your leg was turned this way, what do you do? Go to the doctor and get it fixed…The only thing I’m trying to tell you is you know how handicapped people, you can’t say because they’re born that way you can’t move that…Yes, it is a choice.”
[Daily Mail] “I fell off my horse too. I was so mad, because I didn’t know my horse was pregnant and the horse’s back feet missed me when I fell. And I was so mad at the horse when I fell, I hit him right in the jaw. I was embarrassed what the horse did, I’m not a good horse rider anyway.
Holyfield has been kicked off the show.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story