- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Evander Holyfield: ‘I Punched The Horse Right In The Face’
You pick which Evander Holyfield Big Brother UK quote is more offensively stupid:
[Entertainment Weekly] ”That ain’t normal!” he says. “The Bible lets you know what’s wrong and what’s right.” He continued his “handicap” analogy: “If you were born, and your leg was turned this way, what do you do? Go to the doctor and get it fixed…The only thing I’m trying to tell you is you know how handicapped people, you can’t say because they’re born that way you can’t move that…Yes, it is a choice.”
[Daily Mail] “I fell off my horse too. I was so mad, because I didn’t know my horse was pregnant and the horse’s back feet missed me when I fell. And I was so mad at the horse when I fell, I hit him right in the jaw. I was embarrassed what the horse did, I’m not a good horse rider anyway.
Holyfield has been kicked off the show.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts