- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Everything Was Fine Until A Car Slammed Into This Russian Reporter
Cars were spinning, reporters were reporting, and all was well in Russia land. Except this reporter, filming an episode of Auto Exotica in Moscow, was standing just a little bit too close to the track, and was subsequently nailed by a car.
The reporter luckily evaded serious injury, but the video is quite frightening. One second he’s on frame and the next he’s just not.
On the bright side, now everyone’s heard of Auto Exotica. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.
h/t SB Nation
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts