- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Everything Was Fine Until A Car Slammed Into This Russian Reporter
Cars were spinning, reporters were reporting, and all was well in Russia land. Except this reporter, filming an episode of Auto Exotica in Moscow, was standing just a little bit too close to the track, and was subsequently nailed by a car.
The reporter luckily evaded serious injury, but the video is quite frightening. One second he’s on frame and the next he’s just not.
On the bright side, now everyone’s heard of Auto Exotica. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.
h/t SB Nation
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?