- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Everything Was Fine Until A Car Slammed Into This Russian Reporter
Cars were spinning, reporters were reporting, and all was well in Russia land. Except this reporter, filming an episode of Auto Exotica in Moscow, was standing just a little bit too close to the track, and was subsequently nailed by a car.
The reporter luckily evaded serious injury, but the video is quite frightening. One second he’s on frame and the next he’s just not.
On the bright side, now everyone’s heard of Auto Exotica. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.
h/t SB Nation
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments