- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Everything Was Fine Until A Car Slammed Into This Russian Reporter
Cars were spinning, reporters were reporting, and all was well in Russia land. Except this reporter, filming an episode of Auto Exotica in Moscow, was standing just a little bit too close to the track, and was subsequently nailed by a car.
The reporter luckily evaded serious injury, but the video is quite frightening. One second he’s on frame and the next he’s just not.
On the bright side, now everyone’s heard of Auto Exotica. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.
h/t SB Nation
- Remembering Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's Time In The UFC
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Shocker (Not): Lebron James Majorly Disses Fan
- 15 Most Unethical Programs in College Football History