- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
This Extraordinarily Excited Fan Will Help You Feel Better About Cycling
Maybe you were already so cynical about the sport of cycling that last night’s Lance-Armstrong-related development failed to spark your interest. I wouldn’t blame you. Hard not to be an eternal skeptic about the sport that spawned this page. If you’re like me, the latest Armstrong news just isn’t moving you in any way.
But you might not be like me. Maybe this morning, you’re more disillusioned with cycling, and inspiring stories in general, than ever. Maybe you wanted to believe Armstrong’s adamant claims of innocence (not that Armstrong ending his legal battle necessarily has to stop you, since the case against him was always much more smoke than fire) because he was a hero to you or someone you care about who went through a tough time.
And if so, maybe it’s going to be hard for you to get too excited, or even feel the slightest bit good about, about anything that happens in the sport of cycling for the foreseeable future. You need something drastic to make you feel again. And if you’re like that…
… that guy should give you a good start.
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction