- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Extreme Sport Drumming Exists And This Guy Broke The World Record For Strokes In A Minute (VIDEO)
Here is your introduction to the world of extreme sport drumming. Tom Grossett took part in a competition in Nashville, Tennessee on Saturday and broke the world record for single strokes on a drum in a minute.
The former record holder was Dream Theatre drummer Mike Mangini with 1,203 in 2003. Grosset’s total was a mere five strokes better (or .083 more strokes per second). If you’ve been getting bored with baseball’s slow pace and wanted a more high-speed sport, you’re welcome.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- NFL Combine Live: De'Anthony Thomas Runs 4.34-Second 40-Yard Dash
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications