- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Extreme Sport Drumming Exists And This Guy Broke The World Record For Strokes In A Minute (VIDEO)
Here is your introduction to the world of extreme sport drumming. Tom Grossett took part in a competition in Nashville, Tennessee on Saturday and broke the world record for single strokes on a drum in a minute.
The former record holder was Dream Theatre drummer Mike Mangini with 1,203 in 2003. Grosset’s total was a mere five strokes better (or .083 more strokes per second). If you’ve been getting bored with baseball’s slow pace and wanted a more high-speed sport, you’re welcome.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts