- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Extreme Sport Drumming Exists And This Guy Broke The World Record For Strokes In A Minute (VIDEO)
Here is your introduction to the world of extreme sport drumming. Tom Grossett took part in a competition in Nashville, Tennessee on Saturday and broke the world record for single strokes on a drum in a minute.
The former record holder was Dream Theatre drummer Mike Mangini with 1,203 in 2003. Grosset’s total was a mere five strokes better (or .083 more strokes per second). If you’ve been getting bored with baseball’s slow pace and wanted a more high-speed sport, you’re welcome.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row