- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
FACT: Causing An Avalanche That Traps Your Ski Buddies Is Not An Olympic Sport
Whistler is one of the most rugged, awe-inspiring ski/snowboard destinations on Earth, jutting 7160-feet above sea-level, with backcountry terrain that goes on seemingly forever. Terrain as pristine and beautiful and fun to explore as it is dangerous and OH MY GOD THE MOUNTAIN IS TRYING TO EAT US!
Watch as one the three skiers innocently brushes over some soft snow, causing the entire mountainside to consume his friends. All caught on GoPro, of course, which makes it all the more terrifyingly awesome to watch.
Screencaps via Barcroft TV
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement