- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
FACT: Causing An Avalanche That Traps Your Ski Buddies Is Not An Olympic Sport
Whistler is one of the most rugged, awe-inspiring ski/snowboard destinations on Earth, jutting 7160-feet above sea-level, with backcountry terrain that goes on seemingly forever. Terrain as pristine and beautiful and fun to explore as it is dangerous and OH MY GOD THE MOUNTAIN IS TRYING TO EAT US!
Watch as one the three skiers innocently brushes over some soft snow, causing the entire mountainside to consume his friends. All caught on GoPro, of course, which makes it all the more terrifyingly awesome to watch.
Screencaps via Barcroft TV
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts