- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
FACT: Causing An Avalanche That Traps Your Ski Buddies Is Not An Olympic Sport
Whistler is one of the most rugged, awe-inspiring ski/snowboard destinations on Earth, jutting 7160-feet above sea-level, with backcountry terrain that goes on seemingly forever. Terrain as pristine and beautiful and fun to explore as it is dangerous and OH MY GOD THE MOUNTAIN IS TRYING TO EAT US!
Watch as one the three skiers innocently brushes over some soft snow, causing the entire mountainside to consume his friends. All caught on GoPro, of course, which makes it all the more terrifyingly awesome to watch.
Screencaps via Barcroft TV
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion