- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
FACT: Causing An Avalanche That Traps Your Ski Buddies Is Not An Olympic Sport
Whistler is one of the most rugged, awe-inspiring ski/snowboard destinations on Earth, jutting 7160-feet above sea-level, with backcountry terrain that goes on seemingly forever. Terrain as pristine and beautiful and fun to explore as it is dangerous and OH MY GOD THE MOUNTAIN IS TRYING TO EAT US!
Watch as one the three skiers innocently brushes over some soft snow, causing the entire mountainside to consume his friends. All caught on GoPro, of course, which makes it all the more terrifyingly awesome to watch.
Screencaps via Barcroft TV
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?