- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FACT: Causing An Avalanche That Traps Your Ski Buddies Is Not An Olympic Sport
Whistler is one of the most rugged, awe-inspiring ski/snowboard destinations on Earth, jutting 7160-feet above sea-level, with backcountry terrain that goes on seemingly forever. Terrain as pristine and beautiful and fun to explore as it is dangerous and OH MY GOD THE MOUNTAIN IS TRYING TO EAT US!
Watch as one the three skiers innocently brushes over some soft snow, causing the entire mountainside to consume his friends. All caught on GoPro, of course, which makes it all the more terrifyingly awesome to watch.
Screencaps via Barcroft TV
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends