- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Failed SportsCenter Auditions Parody Video With Jay Pharoah Is Hilarious
The premise: A new, Fox Sports 1 esque channel is launching, another 24-hour sports network that needs anchors for its SportsCenter type program, SportsZone (like Fox Sports Live, which may one day murder SportsCenter). But the talent pool is depleted. These failing auditioners are all that’s left. Jay Pharoah of “Saturday Night Live” fame is trying out.
I think Pharoah got a raw deal.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Pharoah
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager