- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Failed SportsCenter Auditions Parody Video With Jay Pharoah Is Hilarious
The premise: A new, Fox Sports 1 esque channel is launching, another 24-hour sports network that needs anchors for its SportsCenter type program, SportsZone (like Fox Sports Live, which may one day murder SportsCenter). But the talent pool is depleted. These failing auditioners are all that’s left. Jay Pharoah of “Saturday Night Live” fame is trying out.
I think Pharoah got a raw deal.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Pharoah
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts