- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Failed SportsCenter Auditions Parody Video With Jay Pharoah Is Hilarious
The premise: A new, Fox Sports 1 esque channel is launching, another 24-hour sports network that needs anchors for its SportsCenter type program, SportsZone (like Fox Sports Live, which may one day murder SportsCenter). But the talent pool is depleted. These failing auditioners are all that’s left. Jay Pharoah of “Saturday Night Live” fame is trying out.
I think Pharoah got a raw deal.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Pharoah
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco