- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Failed SportsCenter Auditions Parody Video With Jay Pharoah Is Hilarious
The premise: A new, Fox Sports 1 esque channel is launching, another 24-hour sports network that needs anchors for its SportsCenter type program, SportsZone (like Fox Sports Live, which may one day murder SportsCenter). But the talent pool is depleted. These failing auditioners are all that’s left. Jay Pharoah of “Saturday Night Live” fame is trying out.
I think Pharoah got a raw deal.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Pharoah
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts