- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fan Dispenses Some Street Justice At Tour De France In The Form Of An Elbow To The Face
During today’s 5th Stage of the Tour de France there was some fan on fan street justice.
Cycling tours are the only sporting event where supporters are allowed to scream inches away from a competitors’ faces. The only catch, you have to avoid the stray elbows from your fellow fans. Some are more successful than others.
[Video from NBC Sports]
- Filed Under:
- Tour De France
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts