- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fan Dispenses Some Street Justice At Tour De France In The Form Of An Elbow To The Face
During today’s 5th Stage of the Tour de France there was some fan on fan street justice.
Cycling tours are the only sporting event where supporters are allowed to scream inches away from a competitors’ faces. The only catch, you have to avoid the stray elbows from your fellow fans. Some are more successful than others.
[Video from NBC Sports]
- Filed Under:
- Tour De France
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts