- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fan Dispenses Some Street Justice At Tour De France In The Form Of An Elbow To The Face
During today’s 5th Stage of the Tour de France there was some fan on fan street justice.
Cycling tours are the only sporting event where supporters are allowed to scream inches away from a competitors’ faces. The only catch, you have to avoid the stray elbows from your fellow fans. Some are more successful than others.
[Video from NBC Sports]
- Filed Under:
- Tour De France
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.