- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fan Dispenses Some Street Justice At Tour De France In The Form Of An Elbow To The Face
During today’s 5th Stage of the Tour de France there was some fan on fan street justice.
Cycling tours are the only sporting event where supporters are allowed to scream inches away from a competitors’ faces. The only catch, you have to avoid the stray elbows from your fellow fans. Some are more successful than others.
[Video from NBC Sports]
- Filed Under:
- Tour De France
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles