- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fan Dispenses Some Street Justice At Tour De France In The Form Of An Elbow To The Face
During today’s 5th Stage of the Tour de France there was some fan on fan street justice.
Cycling tours are the only sporting event where supporters are allowed to scream inches away from a competitors’ faces. The only catch, you have to avoid the stray elbows from your fellow fans. Some are more successful than others.
[Video from NBC Sports]
- Filed Under:
- Tour De France
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager