- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantastic Beer Commercial Involves Sports, Obviously
Most commercials make you want to pull you hair out. Some of the worst offenders are usually beer commercials, which are predicated either on bro-jokes or magic trains or odes to the majesty of wheat and hops.
Not this one. Good on you, Guinness.
At the end of the day, of course, this is all about manipulating you into buying alcohol. Consider us manipulated. Because sports.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story