- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Fantastic Beer Commercial Involves Sports, Obviously
Most commercials make you want to pull you hair out. Some of the worst offenders are usually beer commercials, which are predicated either on bro-jokes or magic trains or odes to the majesty of wheat and hops.
Not this one. Good on you, Guinness.
At the end of the day, of course, this is all about manipulating you into buying alcohol. Consider us manipulated. Because sports.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'