- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today April 24: Upton, Trout, Crisp And Dickey
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) speaks on Justin Upton, Mike Trout, Coco Crisp & R.A. Dickey, assesses the injuries to Jon Neise & Justin Maxwell and tells you what to do with Jose Fernandez.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
About the author: Mike Cardano is the Sr. Business Administrator & an On-Air Personality for RotoExperts. You may email Mike @ firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @MikeCardano. You can listen to Mike on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio with Scott Engel and the morning crew Tuesday mornings at 10am ET.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires