- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For April 26: The Kyle Seager Homily
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) offers a homily insisting you should be playing Kyle Seager, dishes on Chris Davis, JJ Putz, John Buck and Ike Davis, answers your questions about Roy Halladay, and breaks down Derek Jeter’s press conference.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
About the author: Mike Cardano is the Sr. Business Administrator & an On-Air Personality for RotoExperts. You may email Mike @ firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @MikeCardano. You can listen to Mike on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio with Scott Engel and the morning crew Tuesday mornings at 10 a.m. ET.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts