- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For May 1: Roy Halladay, Mat Latos And Choosing A Yankee Shortstop
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gloats about Roy Halladay’s blow up and speaks on Justin Verlander’s bloody good performance, Andrew McCutchen’s big night and Delmon Young’s return, plus injury updates on Troy Tulowitzki, Mat Latos and Mike Adams.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
About the author: Mike Cardano is the Sr. Business Administrator & an On-Air Personality for RotoExperts. You may email Mike @ email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @MikeCardano. You can listen to Mike on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio with Scott Engel and the morning crew Tuesday mornings at 10am ET.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job