- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For May 2: The Brandon Belt Factor
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) thinks that it’s unwise to have given up on Brandon Belt so soon (you should be filled with shame). Also, Troy Tulowitzki still the best SS in baseball, Ian Desmond cleaning up for Nationals, gratuitous Carl Crawford, and injury news on Bryce Harper, Stephen Strasburg, Jason Wertz and Jordan Zimmerman.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
About the author: Mike Cardano is the Sr. Business Administrator & an On-Air Personality for RotoExperts. You may email Mike @ email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @MikeCardano. You can listen to Mike on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio with Scott Engel and the morning crew Tuesday mornings at 10am ET.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts