- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Count To 10 — That’s How Long It Took This Child To Score Three Goals
In 1952, Blackhawks winger Bill Mosienko embarassed the New York Rangers on their home ice by dropping a hat trick in 21 seconds. Not surprisingly, his record still stands (Canadién Jean Béliveau managed to get his in 44 seconds just two years later).
Since then, pads and players have gotten bigger, which has made it vastly more difficult to score in such quick succession (unless this goalie is in net). But you know what haven’t gotten bigger?
Brayden MacIntosh of Hanover, Ontario, just put three goals past an entire team of children in just 10 seconds. We’re not sure how to think about this one, because after he steals the puck off the faceoff and races down for the score, someone else should’ve been sent to the center circle. Alas, hockey parents/coaches like to win.
Watch MacIntosh’s work, below…
[H/T Puck Daddy]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts