- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Count To 10 — That’s How Long It Took This Child To Score Three Goals
In 1952, Blackhawks winger Bill Mosienko embarassed the New York Rangers on their home ice by dropping a hat trick in 21 seconds. Not surprisingly, his record still stands (Canadién Jean Béliveau managed to get his in 44 seconds just two years later).
Since then, pads and players have gotten bigger, which has made it vastly more difficult to score in such quick succession (unless this goalie is in net). But you know what haven’t gotten bigger?
Brayden MacIntosh of Hanover, Ontario, just put three goals past an entire team of children in just 10 seconds. We’re not sure how to think about this one, because after he steals the puck off the faceoff and races down for the score, someone else should’ve been sent to the center circle. Alas, hockey parents/coaches like to win.
Watch MacIntosh’s work, below…
[H/T Puck Daddy]
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut